Laser Hair Removal in Chicago Ridge
We use the GentleMax Pro developed by Candela to reliably and safely remove unwanted hair. This system also treats a variety of skin conditions.
What our patients are saying about their laser treatment
Only $1999 for Total Body Laser Hair Removal
Total body laser hair removal includes full arms, full legs, full face, and bikini Brazilian.
Sale ends September 30th, 2022
Before & After Treatment with GentleMax Pro™
Laser Hair Removal Pricing
View PDF below for latest pricing.
GentleMax Pro™ is a FDA approved dual platform laser made by one of the industry’s leaders, Syneron Candela. The GentleMax Pro™ uses a 755nm Alexandrite laser and a 1064nm Nd:YAG laser, allowing a wide range of treatment options.
What does this laser do?
The GentleMax Pro™ is the highest standard for effective hair removal in skin types I-VI, which includes almost all skin types. The GentleMax Pro™ provides a safe, highly effective laser hair removal with great patient satisfaction and comfort scores.
Permanent hair loss requires 4-6 treatments, but some patients require more.
Laser hair removal is long-lasting hair reduction for all areas of the body. After 6 to 9 sessions, 90% of our patients experience no return of the hair on the treated body areas.
GentleMax Pro can remove hair from any area of the body, including the face, underarms, legs, arms, and back. Depending on the size of the area being treated, laser hair removal may last a few minutes to upwards of an hour.
The cost of laser hair removal depends on the size of your treated area and the number of sessions needed to achieve your best results. We will discuss your pricing with you after determining your goals at your initial consultation in our Chicago Ridge clinic.
– Effectively remove unwanted brown sun damage spots and benign keratoses without scarring. (Sunscreen after treatment is key. Treatment is best in winter)
– Treat diffuse sun damage which is often seen on the face, neck, chest and arms causing discoloration. A few treatments are needed but significant improvement is seen with each treatment.
– Treat the redness on the face from broken blood vessels on the cheeks, nose and chin.
– Perform skin tightening on the face and lower jawline over a series of treatments every 4-6 weeks. This procedure does not require sedation and there is no downtime.
– For men who have irritation after shaving the GentleMax Pro can help reduce irritation and remove the hair that is causing the irritation under the chin.